Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gabe Gabs Entry 1


For many years our 8 year old has made me laugh with some of the things that come out of his mouth. If you read my first blog last month, you got a good example. I always vowed to start writing them down because usually I can't recall what he says. Well I am starting a new series of blogs right now entitled "Gabe Gabs".


I find myself using the phrase "this is an A-B conversation so C yourself out of it" more and more with my kids when my wife and I are trying to have a private conversation. I know private conversation for a married couple with kids is nearly an oxymoron, but I digress. :) Well he knows this. At dinner tonight Mandi started telling me something in a whisper in an attempt to keep it on the down low as it was related to something that Gabe was involved with earlier in the day. So Mandi starts telling me this and Gabe says "Mom, what did you say?" We both looked at him with 'that look'. He looked back at us and asked "Oh, is it any of my concern"?? LOL Dude seriously, is it "any of your concern"? You're 8! Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment