Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dream Big!


The future is not promised. But yesterday today was the future and it is here. I believe what Eleanor Roosevelt said to be very true: “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” So dream big today and tomorrow will belong to you!

CJ’s 3 Ss: Scribe, Share, and Stand. Scribe: It helps me to write down my goals and dreams. If they are in my face every day, it motivates me to do something today to get closer to them. Share: I share my dreams with others that are in my corner. It creates an instant cheering section and a team to keep me accountable. Stand: I stand by my dreams and never let anyone shake my tree. There will never be a short supply of peeps that will try to tell me I can’t accomplish my dreams. So I have to constantly stand strongly in the face of adversity.

Remember that today was yesterday’s tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment