Friday, December 3, 2010

Try Again


The Wii Golf game has a training section. Yes I ‘practice’ Wii Golf – What?! LOL ANYWAY, if you miss a putt in the putting training section a voice tells you to “try again”. It’s not necessarily a super encouraging voice, but it makes me feel better to know that I have another crack at it and that someone cares enough to let me know to try again. There is something very renewing to me when I know that I have another chance to try at something that didn’t go well or that I even failed.

Don’t let the events of yesterday or today ruin your tomorrow! Mary Anne Radmacher said “courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”


So be courageous in the face of your trouble! Although tomorrow is not promised, if it does come, TRY AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment